The Project Manager - Delivery is responsible for managing and overseeing PureSky construction projects and contractors from development to handover to operations. The role also manages the overall direction, procurement, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, values, commitments, and goals.
- Manages health and safety and environmental compliance of all assigned projects.
- Closely monitors project progress, scope of work, and construction quality, providing regular updates to the project team.
- Manages and promotes effective communication between all project stakeholders including internal project team, utilities, independent engineers, local officials, and landowners.
- Leads the development, maintenance, and monitoring of project plans and project schedules.
- Tracks and reports on project performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Maintains processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Manages regular project review meetings.
- Supports development team in the due diligence phase and screening process.
- Manages equipment logistics in accordance with project schedule and supply agreements.
- Leads in the development of project agreements and purchase orders to ensure consistency with Amp goals and standards.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of invoices received for all projects, whilst ensuring that the invoices are within budget and adhere to agreed upon payment terms.
- Recommends procurement and delivery methods based on specific requirements, procurement policy and best practices.
- Maintains a view of engineering and construction vendors licensed for work in the geographic location of AMP’s projects.
- Manges the planning and execution of projects as assigned from development to handover to operations team.
- Manages project document management including correspondence, contract exhibits, and technical specifications and standards.
- Manges project budgets, contracts, change requests, and contract legal reviews.
- Manges project communications including media relations.
- Maintains a continuous improvement mindset and leads project and portfolio assessments during and after the project as input for business development and PMO to ensure future project success.
- Contributes to project management best practices in accordance with Amp values and PMO guidelines.
- 10+ years of relevant project management experience.
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation an asset.
- Advanced scheduling, planning, and document control expertise.
- Experience in solar, wind, battery storage and off grid and micro grid applications preferred.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, proficiency in MS Project.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and vehicle with the ability to travel frequently to project locations in the US.
- Knowledge of industry health and safety laws.
- Knowledge of county and state laws and guidelines related to construction in the state of New York.
Annual Salary: $75,000 - $105,000
Bonus Opportunity: 20% of annual salary