Elmbrook Community Solar Farm, developed by Eden Renewables and owned by PureSky Energy is live and delivering clean, affordable energy.
- Date: Wednesday, October 11th
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: 2191 Brookview Road Castleton-On-Hudson, NY 12033
- RSVP: https://www.pureskyenergy.com/eden-signup
- Date of Completion: December 2022
- Community Solar Capacity: 5 MWac
- Battery Storage: 9 MWh
- Annual CO2 Reduction (lbs): 17,737,398
- Estimated Homes Powered Annually: 1,566
Elmbrook Community Solar Farm reflects the joint commitment of PureSky Energy and Eden Renewables to provide access to clean, affordable energy to communities across America. This best-in-class solar installation has been designed to capture solar energy efficiently, reducing carbon pollution and providing a dependable source of low-cost, renewable energy to the community.
- The solar farm, featuring hybrid battery storage, is now operational and generating clean energy, contributing significantly to a greener environment.
- Subscribers to the solar farm are saving up to 10% on their electricity bills.
- The collaboration between PureSky Energy and Eden Renewables emphasizes their shared goal of making clean energy accessible and affordable, benefiting both residents and the environment.
- Elmbrook Community Solar Farm was developed to encourage a pollinator-friendly landscape, enhancing the local ecosystem by providing habitat for vital pollinators.
"We are excited to celebrate the completion of the Elmbrook Community Solar Project, a testament to the power of collaboration in advancing renewable energy. Our partnership with Eden Renewables demonstrates our shared vision for a sustainable energy future and underscores our commitment to providing the community with reliable and affordable energy options,” said Jared Donald, President, and CEO of PureSky Energy.
Giovanni Maruca, Chief Operating Officer, Eden Renewables, said: "We extend our gratitude to the Schodack Town Board for their invaluable support in the development of this pollinator-friendly community solar farm which will create lasting benefits for the community and make an important contribution to local clean energy generation."
- Ends -
NOTES TO EDITORS
We extend a warm invitation to all media outlets to join us and capture the Elmbrook Community Solar Farm's success. Please let us know in advance if you plan to attend.
For media inquiries, please contact: PureSky Energy – firstname.lastname@example.org - 720-465-0702
Eden Renewables - email@example.com +44 7979 368238
About PureSky Energy:
PureSky Energy is a leading provider of innovative and sustainable energy solutions, dedicated to driving the transition towards a cleaner and greener future. Our mission is to make clean energy accessible and affordable to communities across the nation. Backed by the expertise and resources of Palisade Infrastructure Group and Fiera Infrastructure, our commitment to scaling renewable energy solutions is stronger than ever. Together, we are shaping a brighter, more sustainable future for generations to come.
About Eden Renewables:
Eden Renewables is a Troy-based international solar and energy storage developer with projects in the US, UK, and sub-Saharan Africa. Eden currently has developed 20 pollinator-friendly community solar projects in the Capital Region. All of Eden’s solar projects promote biodiversity and agricultural usage with excellent community and educational benefits. Subscribers to its community solar farms can benefit from savings of around 10% on their electricity bills.