Join the Clean Energy Revolution!
Are you ready to shape the future of sustainable energy? PureSky Energy is uniting communities for a sustainable future, we lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and leave a legacy of environmental stewardship.
PureSky Energy (“PSE”) is a leading renewable energy company committed to driving the transition to clean and sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in developing, constructing, and operating renewable energy projects across the United States. With a focus on innovation and a dedication to environmental stewardship, we are at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
Our core values include each of the following which we live and breathe daily:
Respect | The planet, our communities and each other.
Integrity | Accountability in doing the right thing.
Sustainability | Ethically carving new paths towards a better future.
Energized | The industry and our team have an exciting runway for growth, and we are just getting started
PureSky is looking for a dynamic individual to join our fast-growing Finance Team. The General Accountant will support the department through transaction accounting functions such as processing accounts payable and receivable, and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete various balance sheet account reconciliations, including variance analysis
- Assist with routine accounting transactions, preparation of working papers and roll forward schedules
- Assist with the month-end close process and financial reporting
- Contribute to the audit process through the preparation of working papers, source documents, and address audit queries
- Assist Accounting Manager in ensuring timely bank payments
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when needed
- Other ad hoc projects, reports as required
What you Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of related accounting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate Excel)
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Team player, who seeks collaborative solutions
- Analytical and results-driven with accuracy, integrity and transparency
- Excellent organizational skills
- Motivated, self-starter and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable to changing work environments and technologies
- Working knowledge in NetSuite is considered an asset
- Related experience in the energy sector or real estate development is considered an asset
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits,
including generous company provided premium support
- Paid Vacation Time – 3 weeks to start
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid volunteer hours
- $100 pre-tax wellness benefit
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At PureSky Energy, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace, which values diversity, inclusion, and belonging is paramount to our success. To fulfill our mission, we need people who come from all backgrounds and walks of life, who bring diverse perspectives with wide-ranging experiences, and who share in our common passion to drive innovation and change the global energy landscape.
PureSky Energy proudly embraces the principles of equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to providing opportunities for all employees and candidates. We ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental, pregnancy, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status protected by applicable law.
PureSky Energy is committed to making our application and interview process accessible to everyone, and we encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation at any stage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, we welcome you to specify your preferred pronouns (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Join us in our mission in uniting communities for a sustainable future. We lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and will leave a legacy of environmental stewardship. Together, we can create a cleaner, brighter future for generations to come.
Exempt Position – Annually Salary: $85,000.00 - $105,000.00 USD
Bonus Opportunity: 15% of annual salary