Join the Clean Energy Revolution!
Are you ready to shape the future of sustainable energy? PureSky Energy is uniting communities for a sustainable future, we lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and leave a legacy of environmental stewardship.
PureSky Energy (“PSE”) is a leading renewable energy company committed to driving the transition to clean and sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in developing, constructing, and operating renewable energy projects across the United States. With a focus on innovation and a dedication to environmental stewardship, we are at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
Our core values include each of the following which we live and breathe daily:
Respect | The planet, our communities and each other.
Integrity | Accountability in doing the right thing.
Sustainability | Ethically carving new paths towards a better future.
Energized | The industry and our team have an exciting runway for growth, and we are just getting started
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing PureSky's construction projects and contractors from development to handover to operations. The role also manages the overall direction, procurement, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, values, commitments, and goals. Main states of focus include New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania.
- Manages health and safety and environmental compliance of all assigned projects.
- Closely monitors project progress, scope of work, and construction quality, providing regular updates to the project team.
- Manages and promotes effective communication between all project stakeholders including internal project team, utilities, independent engineers, local officials and landowners.
- Leads the development, maintenance, and monitoring of project plans and project schedules.
- Tracks and reports on project performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects.
- Maintains processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete.
- Manages regular project review meetings.
- Supports development team in the due diligence phase and screening process.
- Manages equipment logistics in accordance with project schedule and supply agreements.
- Leads in the development of project agreements and purchase orders to ensure consistency with PureSky Energy goals and standards.
- Reviews and verifies accuracy of invoices received for all projects, whilst ensuring that the invoices are within budget and adhere to agreed upon payment terms.
- Recommends procurement and delivery methods based on specific requirements, procurement policy and best practices.
- Maintains a view of engineering and construction vendors licensed for work in the geographic location of PureSky’s projects.
- Manages the planning and execution of projects as assigned from development to handover to operations team.
- Manages project document management including correspondence, contract exhibits, and technical specifications and standards.
- Manages project budgets, contracts, change requests, and contract legal reviews.
- Manages project communications including media relations.
- Maintains a continuous improvement mindset, and leads project and portfolio assessments during and after the project as input for business development and PMO to ensure future project success.
- Contributes to project management best practices in accordance with PureSky Energy values and PMO guidelines.
What you Bring:
- 10+ years of relevant project management experience.
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation an asset.
- Advanced scheduling, planning, and document control expertise.
- Experience in solar, wind, battery storage and off grid and micro grid applications preferred.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, proficiency in MS Project.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and high-pressure environment.
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence and vehicle with the ability to travel frequently to project locations in the US.
- Knowledge of industry health and safety laws.
- Knowledge of county and state laws and guidelines related to construction in the state of New York.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, including generous company provided premium support
- Paid Vacation Time – 3 weeks to start
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid volunteer hours
- $100 pre-tax wellness benefit
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At PureSky Energy, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace, which values diversity, inclusion, and belonging is paramount to our success. To fulfill our mission, we need people who come from all backgrounds and walks of life, who bring diverse perspectives with wide-ranging experiences, and who share in our common passion to drive innovation and change the global energy landscape.
PureSky Energy proudly embraces the principles of equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to providing opportunities for all employees and candidates. We ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental, pregnancy, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status protected by applicable law.
PureSky Energy is committed to making our application and interview process accessible to everyone, and we encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation at any stage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, we welcome you to specify your preferred pronouns (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Join us in our mission in uniting communities for a sustainable future. We lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and will leave a legacy of environmental stewardship. Together, we can create a cleaner, brighter future for generations to come.
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 USD
Bonus Opportunity: 20% of annual salary