The Community Solar Coordinator focuses on engaging directly with PureSky Energy's community solar customers, ensuring compliance on all regulatory matters relating to community solar in PureSky Energy’s current markets, and supporting the billing and collections process through interaction with PureSky Energy's customers, accounting team, and other stakeholders as necessary to meet project requirements. This role maintains regular interaction with internal and external resources to support PureSky Energy's business objectives in the US. PureSky Energy offers a very competitive compensation package including PTO, health care benefits, stock incentives, and a 401K. This role reports to the Senior Manager, US Community Solar.
- Provide exceptional customer service for all community solar inquiries including residential and commercial existing customers and prospects.
- Assist in customer acquisition process and contract origination.
- Engage in customer outreach, marketing, and education with existing and new subscribers.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, local and utility codes and requirements for the handling of customer personal information and communications.
- Help coordinate all necessary marketing activities and customer communications.
- Manage and communicate with external third parties as needed.
- Billing and Collections Coordination.
- Perform quality checks on utility originated transfer sheet and invoices.
- Prepare and send customer bills on monthly cadence.
- Reconcile accounts receivable with monthly reporting.
- Organize internal and external resources to ensure billing and collections are executed on time and on budget.
- Minimize PureSky Energy's exposure to risk on all transactions.
- Assist in developing and implementing standardized processes to streamline functions related to customer management.
- Help coordinate the US Group data management in the Denver office.
- Help manage the Amp brand assets and guidelines for the Denver location.
- Support legal tasks as needed.
- Cultivate positive business relationships.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years applicable work experience.
- Two (2) or more year’s progressive experience in customer service, sales, and/or administrative roles.
- Tech savvy, experience utilizing CRM systems and data processing.
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with customer service, billing, collections, and contractual compliance.
- Organized, detailed oriented, must be able to manage timelines.
- Self-directed with the ability to work remotely without constant supervision.
- Experience with community solar a plus.
- Positive attitude, passion for renewable energy.
- Experience with New York Community Solar (CDG) regulations (DERS) a plus.
- Experience working with sensitive and personally identifiable information.
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States and travel through the US and Canada.
518 17th St., Suite 95, Denver CO 80202 I 303.653.9805
Please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to HR
at HR@pureskyenergy.com with this subject line: Application for Community Solar Coordinator,
USA – Your Full Name.
Applications will be assessed as received and the position filled once a suitable candidate has been identified.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. PureSky Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.