As an Associate Project Operations in the Solar Energy industry, you will play a crucial role in supporting the planning, execution, and monitoring of solar energy projects. You will work closely with project managers and cross-functional teams to ensure the successful implementation and operation of solar power plants, with a focus on safety, efficiency, and quality.
- Project Planning Support: Assist in the development of project plans, timelines, and budgets for solar energy initiatives. Collaborate with project managers to establish project objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including project status reports, progress updates, and meeting minutes. Provide regular reports on project performance and milestones achieved.
- Vendor Coordination: Liaise with vendors, contractors, and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials, equipment, and services required for project execution.
- Quality Assurance: Assist in implementing quality control processes to ensure that the construction and installation of solar power systems meet industry standards and project specifications.
- Safety Compliance: Support the implementation of safety protocols and best practices on project sites to ensure a safe working environment for all personnel involved.
- Resource Management: Monitor and track the allocation of resources, including manpower, equipment, and materials, to ensure optimal utilization and efficiency throughout the project lifecycle.
- Site Visits and Inspections: Participate in site visits and inspections to assess progress, identify potential issues, and ensure compliance with project plans and safety guidelines.
- Project Coordination: Work closely with various departments, including engineering, procurement, and finance, to ensure seamless coordination and communication during project execution.
- Troubleshooting: Assist in identifying and resolving operational issues and challenges that may arise during project implementation.
- Knowledge Sharing: Stay updated on the latest advancements and best practices in solar energy technology and project management. Share knowledge and insights with the team to drive continuous improvement.
- Other ad hoc projects, reports as required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Renewable Energy, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in project management or operations, preferably in the solar energy or renewable energy sector.
- Familiarity with solar energy concepts, technologies, and project development processes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software is a plus.
- Problem-solving mindset with a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
- Passion for renewable energy and a commitment to sustainable practices.
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $90,000
Bonus Opportunity: 15% of annual salary