Join the Clean Energy Revolution!
Are you ready to shape the future of sustainable energy? PureSky Energy is uniting communities for a sustainable future, we lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and leave a legacy of environmental stewardship.
PureSky Energy (“PSE”) is a leading renewable energy company committed to driving the transition to clean and sustainable energy solutions. We specialize in developing, constructing, and operating renewable energy projects across the United States. With a focus on innovation and a dedication to environmental stewardship, we are at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
Our core values include each of the following which we live and breathe daily:
Respect | The planet, our communities and each other.
Integrity | Accountability in doing the right thing.
Sustainability | Ethically carving new paths towards a better future.
Energized | The industry and our team have an exciting runway for growth, and we are just getting started
We are seeking a mid-level analyst with a renewable energy ethic to support all project finance activities including financial modeling, financial closings an investment analysis. Incumbants must be able to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously an understand the holistic nature of a task or process. We are seeking a team player that can work collaboratively with various departments within the company to attain a collective goal or result.
At a high level, the position will:
- Assist with raising, structuring, and closing financing with lenders and tax equity investors.
- Collaborate with members of Amp’s development, origination and technical teams and with external parties to support the execution of project finance transactions.
- Analyze financial feasibility and attractiveness of various investment opportunities.
- Company is based in Denver, CO with occasional travel required
- Open to remote work situations
- This role reports to the Vice President, Project Finance
- Support the Project Finance team with all aspects of investor outreach, transaction origination, negotiation, diligence, and closing.
- Create and maintain complex financial models including levered partnership flip models.
- Routinely conduct sensitivity analyses on existing projects as assumptions are refined.
- Track transaction documents, manage internal storage, and create and maintain libraries of transaction information.
- Work closely with PureSky Energy’s Investments team to create, review, and maintain complex financial models.
- Participate in the development of marketing material, proposals, and bids to be presented to investors.
- Maintain relationships and facilitate communication with PureSky Energy’s capital providers and project investors.
- Create ad-hoc reports for PureSky Energy’s upper management and external parties.
- Work closely with PureSky Energy’s Accounting and Asset Management teams to track project financial status and report requisite information to investors and senior management.
- Assist in the execution of special projects and carry out other tasks as directed.
- Track and maintain research information.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline required.
- Minimum three years of experience in project finance, financial modeling, investment banking or related field.
- Experience in energy generation and knowledge of renewable energy preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams; ability to adapt easily and accept changing situations.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Legal eligibility to work in the United States and travel through the United States and Canada.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits,
including generous company provided premium support
- Paid Vacation Time – 3 weeks to start
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid volunteer hours
- $100 pre-tax wellness benefit
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At PureSky Energy, we know that fostering an inclusive workplace, which values diversity, inclusion, and belonging is paramount to our success. To fulfill our mission, we need people who come from all backgrounds and walks of life, who bring diverse perspectives with wide-ranging experiences, and who share in our common passion to drive innovation and change the global energy landscape.
PureSky Energy proudly embraces the principles of equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to providing opportunities for all employees and candidates. We ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental, pregnancy, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected status protected by applicable law.
PureSky Energy is committed to making our application and interview process accessible to everyone, and we encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation at any stage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, we welcome you to specify your preferred pronouns (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.).
Join us in our mission in uniting communities for a sustainable future. We lead the charge in providing renewable energy solutions that invigorate progress, enhance lives, and will leave a legacy of environmental stewardship. Together, we can create a cleaner, brighter future for generations to come.
Salary Range: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 USD
Bonus Opportunity: 10% of annual salary